Looking for the multi-functional cookware that works wonders with slow-cooking recipes and all your favorite foods? The Lodge Cast Iron 10.25-inch Skillet is a multi-functional cookware that works wonders with slow cooking recipes and all your favorite foods; it can be used with a variety of heat sources like gas, electric, induction and ceramic-glass top stoves and ovens in your kitchen or camp. Fry, roast, or bake any thing on this generous 10.25-inch pan that features stylish black color, nearly non-stick surface, excellent source of nutritional iron, two handles for heavy lifting and two subtle side lips for pouring. It retains heat and will keep your delicious meals warm for a long time. The American-based company Lodge has been fine-tuning its construction of rugged, cast-iron cookware since 1896.
The best cast iron skillet review has been written in the light of the Amazon consumer reviews. At the time of writing there are 9,419 customer reviews on Amazon, they have scored the product 4.4 stars out of 5;
- 77% of consumer reviews reflects the product holds an “excellent ratting” as 5 stars out of 5 where
- 11% of consumer reviews reflects the product holds a “very good ratting” as 4 stars out of 5,
- 4% of consumer reviews reflects the product holds a “good ratting” as 3 stars out of 5 and
- 3% of consumer reviews reflects the product holds a “fair ratting” as 2 stars out of 5 but
- 5% of consumer reviews shows unsatisfactory “poor ratting” with the product that have received 1 star out of 5.
This information is correct at the time of writing, because it is likely to change over time as more customer reviews are added. However, while looking at the high percentage of positive feedback from potential customers; the best cast iron skillet reviews and scores, “I would highly recommend Lodge L8SK3 10-1/4-inch pre-seasoned skillet!”
For more information about the best cast iron skillet by Lodge, to buy, and or for more detailed and updated consumer reviews at Amazon, you may please check it out.